Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Trip 2010


By Rodney Schlafer Show Director – All-Canada Show - Spring has sprung and the Walleye opener is only a couple weeks away and the lodges have had great weather allowing them time to get their camps ready for their upcoming season. Each spring we travel to NW Ontario for the kick off of the new season. I will be attending meetings and dinners in Vermillion Bay KDCA and Red Lake for the annual sportsman dinner. I will also be stopping at various lodges along the way to say hello and see how they are doing. If I am lucky I might even get a chance to wet a line, and catch some of those early season Pike.
Bill and Maureen Pryndik of Golden Hook Camp enjoy the Sportsmans Dinner Red Lake
Me and Tim Kobelka at Shoal Lake with an early season Pike.

I will post pictures hopefully of a 40 inch northern pike and a report when I return…to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment