Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Take a Kid Hunting

By: Steve Cegielski, All Canada Show - Operations Manager




We all need to involve kids in our outdoor passions. It's a proven fact that kids not introduced to the outdoor world of hunting and fishing will never develop a love for the sport.
I had a great chance this spring to take my boys Ben and Max turkey hunting like we do every spring. I just like to enjoy the spring mornings with the boys in the woods, and sometimes we get lucky and harvest a turkey.
I followed up that great day in the turkey woods with my boys with a following weekend turkey adventure with the Pelisek boys, Alex and Andrew. Alex held the gun this time, and Andrew got to see his big brother's turkey hunt all unfold from the camo tent. Awesome.... I know I personally have inflicted the hunting disease on all four boys for a lifetime of adventures.
Get your kids involved in your fishing and hunting Canadian trips. How about a grandkid tagging along on a Canadian bear hunt, or showing your kids the thill of enjoying a day fishing on a Canadian Lake....walleyes until their arms are tired.
Check out AllCanada.com to book that special trip that they'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment