Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Amazing Sunsets are common in Canada



By: Jennifer Young, All-Canada Show owner

Taking a photo cannot compare to being there. Many times when I have been in Canada on a gorgeous night, with the sun setting into the water, I grab my camera to campture the moment. It seems like the lense isn't big enough to put all of the color and emotion into the final photo.

I love this picture. I believe it was taken off of the dock at Golden Hook Camp on Gullrock Lake in Ontario. Jeff and I brought the kids up there with some friends, and we had a great time all week.

Another favorite sunset was from my trip to the Arctic, Plummer's Lodge. We were at Trophy Lodge on Great Bear Lake. Looking at the image, I can hear the water lapping against the shore. In the arctic, the sunrise was only an hour after sunset, so you have lots of chances to see the beauty.

This picture was taken by John Cleveland from Eppinger. Thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment