Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer is coming to an end



By: Jennifer Young, owner All-Canada Show

School shopping, teacher lists, school supplies, it sounds to me like summer is coming to an end for all of those children and teachers who have had the months of June, July, and August.

I come from a long line of teachers: my grandmother Hutchison, my mom, multiple aunts, two sisters (Cecilia and Theresa), my mother-in-law, and my husband are teachers. It is fun when they get together because the conversation usually goes back to the classroom or their "kids".

My sister, Theresa, says summer is like a weekend: June is Friday, July is Saturday, and August is like Sunday.



Hopefully all of us have spent quality time with our loved ones this summer. Summers pass by so quickly and when you look back sometimes years fly by. Take your family to Canada this year...don't wait. The memories will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment