Monday, April 5, 2010

Canadian Lodges who like to Blog




By, Rodney Schlafer Show Director - I love reading blogs…it is such a great way to keep up on what is happening in your world. In the past year some of the lodges have started to blog about their everyday happenings. I find some lodges keep up on weekly bases some even a daily bases. And some start them and just do not write at all. Blogs in the summer time are great so you can keep up with the bite. Lodges that do blog on fishing reports gets the blood pumping for their anglers adding to the excitement of their upcoming trip!

This spring is especially been fun reading the blogs to keep up with Ice conditions and by the sounds of it we may be in for record ice off in towns like Red Lake, Ontario. Some of the locals are predicting “Ice Out” to be April 19th…and that means great ice off pike fishing the first of May. See my picture above of me with an early Ontario spring pike 2008 Gull Rock Lake near Red Lake…

Here are some links to some of my favorite blogs:
Viking Outposts
Vermillion Bay Lodge
Ignace Outposts
Thunderbird Lodge
Rainbow Point Lodge

If you have any other lodge blogs email me rod@allcanda.com so I can check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment